Our daily Menu varies each day. We are famous for our Cheese and Smoked Salmon boards and for the use of a great deal of locally sourced ingredients. Below is our menu for 6th October 2017.
Daily Menu – 6th October 2017
Starters / Mains(to you order)
- Italian Meat Bruschetta
- Vegetarian Bruschetta
- Red Pepper, potato and Feta Frittata
- Quiche of the Day
- Spinach, Feta and pine nut pastry
- Parma Ham, Brie, Red onion Marmalade
- Home cooked ham, fresh leaves and Coolattin cheddar
- and tomato.
Farm Shop Boards
- Ham, cheese, mixed leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Selection of cheese, leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Clarkes of Ballina smoked salmon, leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Cheese and tomato
- Ham and cheese.
- Ham & Cheese roll with expresso cup of homemade soup
- Hot Dogs
- Hot meal of the day. (starts10th October – choice of 2 delicious home cooked main courses)
- A wide variety of Spring water, Chilled drinks, Indian Tea, Herbal Teas and Coffee.
- Selection of fresh Homemade Cakes & Buns (with fresh cream)
- Basket Making Courses for 2020
- Xmas 2019 Opening Hours and Annual Holidays
- Pumpkin Picking & Halloween 2019
- Summer 2019 – additional opening times
- Birthday Parties at Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Blog – Summer 2019 at Tinahely Farm
- Easter 2019 Opening hours
- Spring 2019 Opening Times
- Early 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!