Our daily Menu varies each day. We are famous for our Cheese and Smoked Salmon boards and for the use of a great deal of locally sourced ingredients. Below is our menu for 6th October 2017.
Daily Menu – 6th October 2017
Starters / Mains(to you order)
- Italian Meat Bruschetta
- Vegetarian Bruschetta
- Red Pepper, potato and Feta Frittata
- Quiche of the Day
- Spinach, Feta and pine nut pastry
- Parma Ham, Brie, Red onion Marmalade
- Home cooked ham, fresh leaves and Coolattin cheddar
- and tomato.
Farm Shop Boards
- Ham, cheese, mixed leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Selection of cheese, leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Clarkes of Ballina smoked salmon, leaves, chutney and brown bread
- Cheese and tomato
- Ham and cheese.
- Ham & Cheese roll with expresso cup of homemade soup
- Hot Dogs
- Hot meal of the day. (starts10th October – choice of 2 delicious home cooked main courses)
- A wide variety of Spring water, Chilled drinks, Indian Tea, Herbal Teas and Coffee.
- Selection of fresh Homemade Cakes & Buns (with fresh cream)
- Spring 2019 Opening Times
- Early 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!
- Pumpkin Picking 2018
- Tinahely Show 2018
- Canadians Visit Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Summer Blog 2018
- Summer 2018 Opening Hours
- We are open all day Wednesdays again
- Rebecca voted Wicklow Businesswoman of the year for 2018