Children’s Activity Barn
Have fun in our Children’s Activity Barn and enjoy our Animal Walkway!
In October 2013 we opened our fantastic Children’s Activity Barn with under-cover activities for children of all ages. It contains Wicklow’s largest indoor beach. Children dig for Ireland in this area!
In the Children’s Activity Barn we also have Chess, Draughts, a large Connect 4, a kids kitchen, ping pong table, fuze ball table, basket ball, ring on the hoop and lots more.
Adults are able to have a cup of tea or coffee in this area and relax while the kids play away, this is a very safe area. Endless hours of fun can be had in the Activity Barn by everyone and it is a great day out for all the family.
The Play barn is super. We spent 3 hours here with our 3, 6, and 7 year olds and none of us wanted to leave.
Lovely atmosphere, great service and scrummy grub.
First visit, kids having a great time and the best sand pit ever!
The barn is open Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30pm till 5pm and on Sunday’s from 11.30am till 5pm. The price per child is €5.00.
Please note that children must be under adult supervision during their visit to the Activity Barn.
Xmas & January 2019 Opening Days
We close for our annual holidays on Xmas Eve at 2pm.
We will re-open on Friday, January 18th 2019 at 9.30am.
For January 2019 our opening times will be as follows:-
- Friday 18th, Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th
- Friday 25th, Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th
- Thursday 31st Jan, Friday 1st Feb, Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd Feb 2019
A Very Merry Xmas to you all!
- Xmas & January 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!
- Pumpkin Picking 2018
- Tinahely Show 2018
- Canadians Visit Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Summer Blog 2018
- Summer 2018 Opening Hours
- We are open all day Wednesdays again
- Rebecca voted Wicklow Businesswoman of the year for 2018
- Rebecca nominated for Wicklow Businesswoman of the Year 2018
Our Normal Opening Hours
Farm Shop & Activity Barn
Wednesday-Saturday: 9.30am - 5pm
Sundays/Bank Holidays: 10.30am - 5pm