We are passionate about our animals & our food – and we are equally passionate in sharing our love of the land, our animals and the life of rural Wicklow, and more, and welcome pre-arranged visits by groups of adults and educational visits by schools for guided tours of our Farm and Activity Centre Barn.
There is so much to learn about, and so many things to do, so we tailor our visits to suit your requirements.
We are happy for tour guides, group leaders & teachers to come and visit us in advance to explore what we have to offer and agree upon an individual agenda specifically designed to inform, interest and delight! Please note: All School Tours Must Be Pre-Booked
We have ample parking for cars and coaches and getting to us is very straightforward!
Please contact Philip on 087-8168457 or email: email@example.com.
A typical Schools Visit to the Tinahely Farm Shop and Activity Barn
- Arrival with a glass of home made lemonade and cookie and a chat with Philip on farm safety and an introduction by our tour guide.
- Meet our farm animals and feeding time with Lily, Sam, Lennie, Pudding and Prunella our pigs.
- Play time in the Activity Barn
- Lunch Break
- Guided nature walk and meet the rest of the animals
- Final play in the barn and meeting back with the teachers/carers.
Please wear/bring suitable clothing complimentary tea of coffee for teachers in the Farm Shop Cafe admission is €8.00 per child. Lunch bag offer €5.00 per child. Please contact Philip on 087-8168457.
Come and enjoy a great day out in the heart of the Wicklow countryside at our Award Winning Farm Shop & Activity Centre
- Spring 2019 Opening Times
- Early 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!
- Pumpkin Picking 2018
- Tinahely Show 2018
- Canadians Visit Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Summer Blog 2018
- Summer 2018 Opening Hours
- We are open all day Wednesdays again
- Rebecca voted Wicklow Businesswoman of the year for 2018