Katie and Maple are out two donkeys and live in the same pen as Chrissie the Llama. Chrissie is full of personality and if he doesn’t like you he might spit at you!
Dove and PJ are our two miniature ponies, and they like a rub on the neck, Lennie and Prunella are our pot belly pigs and will come over to you if you give them a shout. Bell and Beau are our two white kid goats and have their own claim to fame as they won a photography competition on the Farmers Journal during the summer!
The lovely Kerry Cows are very much part of the farm here, we have over 20 heads of cattle in the place and its great to see a dying breed of cattle revived.
Rebecca’s Grandfather was the first man to import Dorset Horn sheep into Ireland in the 1930’s. Two of the sheep we have here are from the original Finchogue Flock.
Xmas & January 2019 Opening Days
We close for our annual holidays on Xmas Eve at 2pm.
We will re-open on Friday, January 18th 2019 at 9.30am.
For January 2019 our opening times will be as follows:-
- Friday 18th, Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th
- Friday 25th, Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th
- Thursday 31st Jan, Friday 1st Feb, Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd Feb 2019
A Very Merry Xmas to you all!
- Xmas & January 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!
- Pumpkin Picking 2018
- Tinahely Show 2018
- Canadians Visit Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Summer Blog 2018
- Summer 2018 Opening Hours
- We are open all day Wednesdays again
- Rebecca voted Wicklow Businesswoman of the year for 2018
- Rebecca nominated for Wicklow Businesswoman of the Year 2018
Our Normal Opening Hours
Farm Shop & Activity Barn
Wednesday-Saturday: 9.30am - 5pm
Sundays/Bank Holidays: 10.30am - 5pm