Katie and Maple are out two donkeys and live in the same pen as Chrissie the Llama. Chrissie is full of personality and if he doesn’t like you he might spit at you!
Dove and PJ are our two miniature ponies, and they like a rub on the neck, Lennie and Prunella are our pot belly pigs and will come over to you if you give them a shout. Bell and Beau are our two white kid goats and have their own claim to fame as they won a photography competition on the Farmers Journal during the summer!
The lovely Kerry Cows are very much part of the farm here, we have over 20 heads of cattle in the place and its great to see a dying breed of cattle revived.
Rebecca’s Grandfather was the first man to import Dorset Horn sheep into Ireland in the 1930’s. Two of the sheep we have here are from the original Finchogue Flock.
- Spring 2019 Opening Times
- Early 2019 Opening Days
- Can’t go to the beach in the rain – come to Tinahely instead!
- Pumpkin Picking 2018
- Tinahely Show 2018
- Canadians Visit Tinahely Farm Shop
- Rebecca’s Summer Blog 2018
- Summer 2018 Opening Hours
- We are open all day Wednesdays again
- Rebecca voted Wicklow Businesswoman of the year for 2018